- Co-author of “What You Need To Know Before Buying Your First Home” A guide for home buyers who are looking for information on how to buy a home at a price they can afford, while at the same time understanding how the process works from start to finish.- See more..
- When you think about spring break in Mexico automatically you think Cancun, right? While Cancun is a great destination for young adults, it’s not very family friendly. Cancun’s beaches are beautiful, but they’re also… See more..
- Is 2018 your year to travel? Maybe you’re just curious but have no clue where to go or how to begin planning your trip? Well, make your travel dreams a reality by attending The… See more..
- While it’s not always the most comfortable subject for some- the reality is that human trafficking is a very real thing, and its growing more every year. See more..
- Are you a solo traveler? Maybe you’ve just been thinking of doing it but haven’t made it yet. Either way, this post is for you. Over the years I get ” that look” from people as I talk about my solo adventures. See more..
- Since we returned from Cuba I’ve posted some amazing photos, but have yet to really talk about my experience. See more..
Tobacconist and Alternative Shops
- Kratom may sound like something out of a science fiction movie, but it’s actually a plant found right here on earth. Kratom, in fact, is actually a plant related to the coffee plant family that grows in Southeast Asia and has been used in spiritual ceremonies and for medicinal purposes for several hundred years. See more…
- People vape for different reasons. Some vape to stop smoking cigarettes, while others vape to compete in cloud-chasing competitions. Whichever your goal, there is a vape out there for you.See more..
- Happy New Year to all! We hope everyone had a safe and fun New Years and is now ready for 2019! Speaking of 2019, in the last weeks of 2018 the hemp industry received some exciting news! See more..
- Let’s face it. Vape terminology can get pretty confusing. But don’t worry, your not alone in the madness. There’s so many terms that even the more advanced can get hung up on some. See more..
- Everyone, whether they smoke or not, knows what April 20th- otherwise known as 420 stands for. But, in case you’ve been living under a rock your whole life; it’s the official unofficial day that everyone, no matter where they are, comes together at the same time (4:20 p.m.) to smoke marijuana as one. See more..